These Website Terms and Conditions (these Terms”) contained on this page, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to below as this “Website”). These terms are between you the user and AdBriefing Copywriting Tips and JWH Consolidated (said “Publisher”).
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age.) It is intended for informed professionals in Copywriting and Marketing related roles. By using this website you agree:
- Intellectual Property Rights. You will not steal, sell, or otherwise infringe on the intellectual property rights of the publisher. Nor will the publisher infringe on those rights with partners, users, and licensors.
- Restrictions. You won’t republish, repackage, sell, or otherwise copy materials from this site for any reason unless you are licensed to do so. Use of this website is limited to your own company.
- Your Content. Any content you provide to this site, questions asked, or interactions with this Publisher will be considered to be covered by a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute in any and all media.
- No Warranties. Use of this website is “as is” with all faults, and Publisher makes no express or implied representation or warranties of any kind. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consulting or advice to you.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Publisher, or anyone in their office be liable for your use, or non-use of these materials. Every users skill level is different, resources, and comprehension levels vary.
- Indemnification. You won’t sue us for something that doesn’t work out as expected, and if you do, then you’ll be responsible for all reasonable attorney’s fees including our own. If you breach the terms of this agreement, we reserve the rights to block your access.
- Catch All. If anything was missed in this agreement, then it’s covered here. You are responsible for what you do with materials here. You are agreement to future communications unless you tell us otherwise. And these terms are governed by the State of Virginia.
This is a newsletter not a magic wand. The materials on this site are provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Nor are there any typicality of results claims, your results will vary.