You've probably noticed that some of your vendors will give you a percentage of new sales through their affiliate programs.
How might affiliate marketing help your business-to-business website:
- Test possible campaigns direct from competitors marketing programs.
- Monetize web traffic leaving their site.
- Better serve the interest of customers.
- Extend revenue from particular set of buyers.
- Give more to your customers without stocking inventory.
- Testing specific markets with proven offers.
- Generate back end revenue on relationship marketing.
- Fill under utilized banner space.
- Create a test basis for marketing efforts.
- Improve referral channels through existing customers.
As you might see, affiliate marketing has value to extend your reach with as few a resources as possible.
Whether you promote other businesses products, supplement your own online catalog, or have affiliate selling your solutions … affiliate marketing has value to your business-to-business website.
© 2007-2008 JWH Consolidated Inc, All rights reserved.
Justin Hitt helps create results in channel sales programs through direct resellers, affiliates, or direct to buyer outside sales teams. Learn more about his proven results and how you can achieve them too. Visit http://justinhitt.com/